Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Spaceinvasion v.2.0. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Annoyedmuch

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2012, 14:28

Old English Uni players?

Just checking to see if any of the old English Uni players from a few years ago have decided to come to give this a try.

Don't be shy :thumbsup:

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2012, 23:13

i am,used to be predator from bloodpact

Bears2007

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012, 01:17

Yes Sir... I had a couple names haha... Bears2007 and The_One_Dutchman :) I was in Tzu (Field of Honor) as bears and Pact with The_One_Dutchman

Annoyedmuch

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012, 01:50

Ha Ha, what a coincidance. I was in Blood Pact also. Under the name Sirgreyhawk. Wonder how many more oldies are around.

Bears2007

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012, 02:54

HAHA wow... so what you are saying is there are a lot of PACT that look at the board at least. It will be interesting to see who else might be on here from the old UNI

RoyalOss

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012, 21:42

So we meet again ;)

Annoyedmuch

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012, 21:43

Sup Royal. I knew you would NEVER leave :D.

Freitag, 7. Dezember 2012, 16:06

i remember both you dutch and greyhawk,and of course royall game would'nt be the same without you.me and my bro have set up alliance bloodpact here if anyone is interested

SABORWOLF

unregistriert

Freitag, 7. Dezember 2012, 18:43

What's an "Old Eng Uni" player ? 8)

sparkycpw

unregistriert

Freitag, 7. Dezember 2012, 18:52

Dom't count me out

Yea I don't post in these boards much but I am here an active as well. Finally get a chance to see what I can do when I am not coming from behind.... Top 100 so far, so not good but not bad either. I was in TLD, now is am proud to fly the BOH Banner. Look out uni here we come.

SumDumPhque

unregistriert

Samstag, 8. Dezember 2012, 00:16

I have returned..will be bringing the Gang also (MOC), looks like we should have a good future with SI2. Best of luck to all of you.

tommo156

unregistriert

Samstag, 8. Dezember 2012, 12:35

im mooching about, to see whats going on, tho not much time on my hands to play these days :(

naval_master

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2012, 03:48

LOng time no prey

Nice to see a lot of the old timers that held the top of the leader boards when universe 1 was still universe 1 and ofcoarse royaloss is still gm i still remember when u became a gm.

of coarse many of u may not remember me i was only in like az 8 or so when i stopped playing but im coming back and trying out this new version.

Just cant wait to rebuild my fleet of battleships :thumbsup:

Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2012, 13:04

welcome back nav,if your looking for an alliance with very few rules then why not join us tractors inc.(TROUT).there is only 3 of us and our main rule is have fun.

naval_master

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2012, 13:14

welcome back nav,if your looking for an alliance with very few rules then why not join us tractors inc.(TROUT).there is only 3 of us and our main rule is have fun.
saw ur add and was thinking about it just waiting for the tutorial to tell me so lol :D

Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2012, 23:34

ok m8,though i cant remember if tutorial does tell u to join an alliance.i was in alliance about 6hrs after starting to play.

naval_master

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2012, 23:48

they always say to join an alliance its almost an unwritten mandatory page of mmo tutorials

BloodBath185

unregistriert

Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2012, 02:01

Hey

I was and still am BloodBath185 from original universe 2 EN. Formerly leader of the Army Of Excellence before i passed leadership onto Creativerebel after about a year or so. Back to lead again and see where it goes.

RoyalOss

unregistriert

Montag, 17. Dezember 2012, 01:21

Welcome back, I remember the fun we had while being at ware with you guys :)
RoyalOss former leader of Royal Dark Destroyers (DDR)

BloodBath185

unregistriert

Montag, 17. Dezember 2012, 02:57

There may not be many players that know what it's like to have hundreds of thousands of fleets points, but you'll be one of them :') Remember breaking that million point mark, it's a way off from know.

Zurzeit ist neben Ihnen 1 Benutzer in diesem Thema unterwegs:

1 Besucher